T&Cs apply. Starts 09:00 on 02.05.2022 - Ends 11:59 on 01.07.2022. 18+. Great Britain residents only (Not open to residents registered in Northern Ireland or elsewhere). Max. sixty entries per person during the promotion period
1. By entering this ‘Visa UEFA Women’s EURO 2022TM Promotion (the “Promotion”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
2. The Promotion is open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, and Wales) who are aged 18 years or over. Employees and their immediate families (parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents and grandchildren) of Visa, and anyone (including the Promoter's agents and suppliers) professionally connected with the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants must hold their own valid Visa card at the time of entry and make a valid Visa card payment in the Promotion Period. Entrants must be individuals using their own account, not corporate entities, and not individuals using Visa corporate or commercial cards. Entrants are responsible for their Visa Card Payments and any terms and conditions with their card provider or bank. Entrants are responsible for any tax liabilities that arise in respect of their participation in this Promotion and the receipt of any Prize under this Promotion.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to seek verification that an entry was eligible and to validate the winning entry to award the prize under these Terms. If, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify such winner in which case the winner must return any prize already awarded to them, and the Promoter has the right to award that prize to another entrant.
5. There will be 10 (Ten) separate winners of the Grand Prize package and 18 (Eighteen) separate winners of the weekly ‘Party In A Box’ prize packages.
6. The Promotion opens at 09:00 (BST) on 02.05.2022 (the “Opening Time”) and the closing time for receipt of entries is at 11:59 (BST) on 01.07.2022 (the “Closing Time”).
7. For the purposes of this Promotion, the period between the Opening Time and the Closing Time for the Draw shall be referred to as the “Promotion Period”.
8. To enter the Promotion, entrants must:
- i. Use a valid Visa card
- ii. Make a valid Visa Card Payment during the Promotion Period.
- iii. Complete all required fields on the Promotion entry form at www.visa.co.uk/uefaweuro22 website.
9. A maximum of sixty entries per person during the Promotion Period is permitted. It is necessary to complete a Promotion entry form for each entry.
10. A valid Visa Card Payment must be made for each entry and each Visa Card Payment may only be used for a single entry to this Promotion, irrespective of the mechanism of entry.
11. Entrants must supply proof that they made a Visa Card Payment “Proof of Purchase”: The Promoter will only accept Proof of Purchase for a Visa card payment made from the start date of the Promotion Period up to (and including) the date of entry as valid. Photos of the card receipt or a photo of the relevant section of a bank statement showing a Visa Card Payment are the only acceptable Proof of Purchase. Any refund or return made on a purchase used for entry into the Promotion will make that entry illegible.
12. All entries must be made by the person entering the Promotion. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this Promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any Prize won will be null and void. In the event that the Promotion is subject to any form of multiple entry activity or other abuse, either as described above or by way of other mechanisms, the Promoter reserves the right to include additional fields on the entry page of the Promotion’s website. Such added fields will only require entrants to provide verification information that they are obliged to retain under these Terms to claim any Prize.
13. Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple accounts for the purpose of entering this Promotion will be disqualified.
C. PROMOTION AND WINNER NOTIFICATION:
15. Within 7 (Seven) days after the expiry of the Promotion Period, a final prize draw will be held of the entries received during the Promotion Period. At this point 10 (Ten) Winners will be selected at random from all eligible, each winner will receive e one of the 10 (Ten) top Prizes. Incomplete entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms will be disqualified and will not be counted.
16. During the Promotion, 9 (Nine) weekly draws will be held, each week 2 (two) entrants will be selected to win a ‘Party In A Box’ prize package. Each week, those who are unsuccessful will be automatically entered into any subsequent weekly draws that form part of this Promotion.
17. Potential winners will be drawn at random using a secure, independently verified computer-based programme under independent supervision.
18. The Winner will be notified (“Notification”) of their potential win (subject to verification) by the Promoter within 24 hours of them being selected in the random draw, via the mobile phone number and/or via the email address provided by them at the time of entry. Entrants who have not won will not receive notification that they have not won.
19. The Winners must respond to the Promoter and claim their prize within 48 hours of the date of Notification. The Notification shall be deemed to be received by the Winner on the date and at the time that it has been sent by the Promoter. The weekly ‘Party in a box’ prize package will be awarded to the winners who claim their prize within the required timeframe. The winners of the Grand Prize packages must provide their name and contact details, and those of their chosen guest.
20. If any Winner:
- a) is not able, for any reason, to accept or claim their Prize;
- b) cannot be contacted at the end of the 24 hour Notification period;
- c) does not respond to the Promoter’s request for confirmation of that Winner’s postal address within 48 hours of the Winner confirming acceptance of the Prize;
- d) in relation to the Grand Prize, does not respond to the Promoter’s request to complete the form giving the travellers’ details within 48 hours of the Winner confirming acceptance of the Prize; or
- e) does not provide a complete form where the evidence of Proof of Purchase can be substantiated in accordance with these Terms within 48 hours of the Winner confirming acceptance of the Prize; then the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to another entrant (selected in the same way as the original Winner).
21. The Promoter reserves the right to seek verification of eligibility to enter and receive a Prize under these Terms. If, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, a Winner is found to be ineligible for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify such Winner and award their Prize to another entrant (in accordance with the procedure outlined in Section C), and to require the return of any Prize already awarded, at its sole discretion.
22. In the event that the Promoter decides (in accordance with these Terms) that the Prize will be awarded to substitute Winner(s), such substitute Winner(s) will receive a Notification in accordance with clause 18. The substitute Winner must complete the claim within 2 days of receiving Notification.
23. 10 (Ten) entrants will receive a Grand Prize (“Grand Prizes”), and 18 (Eighteen) entrants will receive a weekly ‘Party in a Box’ prize package
Grand Prize package
Each winner of the Grand Prize will receive the following:
- UEFA Women’s EURO 2022TM Final Matchday Packages
- 2-Night accommodation in a twin or double room, on a bed and breakfast basis, excluding all other meals, gratuities, room-service and extras.
- A pair of Match tickets to the UEFA Women’s EURO 2022TM Final Game (one ticket for the winner and one ticket for their named guest).
- Visa branded merchandise
- City pass or experience voucher
- Access to Visa Hub located at guest hotel
- All ground transport from hotel to match venue
- Access to Visa Event support staff
The Grand Prize does not include:
- Flights, train, car, taxi, or other travel costs other than as specified above
- Security and medical services
- Any meal, event and/or activity outside of program schedule
- Translation services
- Guest travel insurance, any applicable taxes; tourist entry visas and passports
- Hotel incidentals (e.g. phone, mini-bar, laundry, etc.)
Weekly Prize Draw ‘Party In A Box’ prize package
Each winner of a Party In a Box prize package will receive the following:
- Set of Flag Bunting for winner's chosen team
- 500ml Water Bottle
- £100 Takeaway Voucher
E. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
24. So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- i. any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- ii. any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, the Prize which does not reach the intended recipient), cancellation of or use of the Main; and/or
- iii. any act or default of any third-party supplier;
- iv. any act or default by a Winner or their guest (including, without limitation, not providing Visa with the travel information in the required time frames, unacceptable travel documents (including, but not limited to passports and travel visas) missed flights and transfers, resulting in the Winner or their guest being unable to activate the prize and/ or any elements of it) which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including (without limitation) communications failure with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion, inaccessibility, unavailability or any kind of failure of the internet, any relevant website, mobile phone network, any software, any hardware or any combination thereof.
The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant for any fraud committed by any third party, the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the Prize nor for any events beyond its control.
The Promotion is not operated in association with any social media platforms, and entrants agree that no social media platforms will be held liable or responsible in any way for any type of loss, damage or liability in association with this Promotion howsoever arising.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received, not delivered, incomplete, indecipherable, or not in accordance with the entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator error, or for any other reasons beyond its control. Promoter must receive an entry for it to be valid – proof of sending entries will not constitute deemed entry.
26. UEFA is not responsible for the administration of the Promotion or the fulfilment of any prizes.
27. Nothing in these Terms in any way limit the Promoter (or any other person or organisation’s) liability for (i) fraud, or (ii) death or personal injury caused by its own negligence, or any other type of liability that may not be lawfully limited or excluded under English law.
29. If there’s some reason why the Final prize match has to be postponed or cancelled, the Promoter (i.e., Visa) will be responsible for providing an alternative prize for equal or greater value.
F. PERSONAL DATA
31. By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that in the event that they win a prize, their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter at: [email protected] In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the entrant’s entry, to the Advertising Standards Authority (and/or any other competent authority) if required to do so. By way of example, this may happen where the Promoter is required to demonstrate that it has awarded any advertised prizes. To request disclosure of winner details, enquirers must submit a request to [email protected] within one (1) month following the end of the Promotion Period. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after all Prizes have been awarded.
32. Whenever an entrant submits any information to the Promoter, please be aware that the Promoter may store and process this information in different countries from where the entrant resides, including in the US. Please note that these countries may have different laws and requirements about privacy and data use than where the entrant is resident. If the Promoter processes or transfers any personal information of an entrant outside the European Economic Area, the Promoter will do so in compliance with EU and UK data privacy laws.
33. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
34. The Promoter reserves (in its sole discretion and so far as is legally permissible) the right to verify, using all reasonable means available to it, whether an entrant is eligible and/or whether a winning entry is valid. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or of the spirit of the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to accept an entry and, if necessary, re-allocate any Prize won in accordance with the procedure outlined at –Section C.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants.
36. In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, and where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms prior to the closing date.
37. Visa Europe Limited (other than in respect of any liability for negligence causing death or personal injury) are not liable for anything arising out of this Competition and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the Competition or acceptance of the Prize.
38. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
The Promoter is: Visa Europe Limited. 1 Sheldon Square, London W2 6TT
© Copyright Visa Europe 2022. All rights reserved.