To be in with the best chance of winning your entry must meet the following criteria:
Show the charm of the British high street (for example the sense of community, the variety of products/services on offer, personalised experience and outstanding service).
Create a fun version of Visa’s 30” second Christmas TV advert that is faithful to our Christmas advert and will grab television viewers’ attention during a prime-time advertising spot.
SHOWCASE WHY ‘WHERE YOU SHOP MATTERS’
Highlight the diversity and uniqueness of your independent business and high street, showing why ‘Where You Shop Matters’ to you.
Before you film, some useful tips to remember:
- Shoot your video in landscape
- Film during the daytime on your smartphone
- If you’re playing the track in the background, keep the sound down low so we can hear you sing!
- Enter between: 00:01 GMT 5th November 2019 and 23:59 GMT 1st December 2019.
- Max one entry per Independent Business.
- For music licensing reasons, entry videos will need to be removed from your social account(s) no later than 1st February 2020.
- Entrants must have the permission of the independent business to enter and must be aged 18 or over.
- Any individuals/third parties featured in your video must have completed the Model Waiver form. This will need to be provided to Visa upon request. If anyone featured in your video is under 18 they will need a parent or guardian to sign this waiver on their behalf.
- Your video must not include third party brands (such as fashion logos/product manufacturers).