Short Offer terms and conditions
The offer, once redeemed, provides the holder with 20% off entry for the following attractions; The Coca Cola London Eye and Madame Tussauds London. The offer is valid by using the generic promo code “VISALONDON” and tickets can be redeemed between 24/06/2019 until 24/06/2020. Guests must show the Visa card they booked with upon arrival. The offer cannot be used with any other promotion or discount, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone. Finally, please plan ahead. Each attraction has different opening times, dates when this promotion is not valid, age/height restrictions etc., so avoid disappointment by pre-booking your tickets today.
Full Offer terms and conditions
- The offer entitles the holder to 20% off tickets for up to 4 tickets, to be purchased on the same day.
- The discount is based on standard walk up prices for on the day tickets.
- This offer is valid for visits to the attractions from 24/06/2019 until 24/06/2020.
- This promotional offer can be redeemed online and on the day of your visit.
- Please plan ahead and check opening times and dates before your visit on the relevant attraction website.
- Proof that you are a Visa card holder must be shown upon entrance at your chosen attraction. Offer only valid for Visa card holders.
- Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at The Coca-Cola London Eye and Madame Tussauds London.
- A Child is 15 and under and an Adult is 16 and over at The Coca-Cola London Eye and Madame Tussauds London.
- Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 and over at The Coca-Cola London Eye and Madame Tussauds London.
- Admission prices are subject to change.
- The offer cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, [via an App] or by phone.
- Features and/or creatures shown are not necessarily available at every Attraction. Any images shown of Madame Tussauds depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
- For Attraction information please visit www.madametussauds.com/london, and https://www.londoneye.com/
- Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual Attraction's terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on each attraction’s website.
- Visa will not be responsible for any claim by a customer in relation to this promotion. Please direct all customer enquiries [email protected].