Visa Payments are dedicated to providing services of the very highest standards. However, if as a client, you feel that we have not lived up to your expectations in any way, we would like to know so we can put things right for you.
To voice your concerns, please follow our 3-step procedure.
Step 1 - Let us know
Inform us of your complaint and how you think it could be resolved by:
- contacting your usual point of contact at Visa Payments and lodging the complaint formally, as a ‘Regulatory Complaint’
- writing to us at Visa Payments Limited, 1 Sheldon Square, London W2 6TT, United Kingdom referencing your request to lodge a ‘Regulatory Complaint’
- emailing us at [email protected] referencing your request to lodge a ‘Regulatory Complaint’
We will do all we can to resolve your complaint within 15 business days. In exceptional circumstances or where complaints are particularly complicated, we shall send you an acknowledgement of your complaint within fifteen (15) business days of receipt with an explanation for the delay and a full response within thirty-five (35) business days. We will also let you know the name and contact details of the person or team dealing with your case.
Step 2 - Follow up
To follow up your complaint with us, you can:
- ask the person you raised your complaint with to update you with our progress
- write to us at Visa Payments, 1 Sheldon Square, London W2 6TT, United Kingdom
- email us at [email protected]
Step 3 – Dispute Resolution Services
We will endeavour to resolve your complaint straight away. However, if we have not issued our 'final response' within 35 business days from the date you first raised your complaint, or if you are dissatisfied with our response, you can contact an independent Dispute Resolution Service. Dispute Resolution Service Providers will only consider your complaint once you have tried to resolve it with us, so please take up your concerns with us first and we will do all we can to help.
The details of the independent Dispute Resolution Service as are follows:
Financial Ombudsman Service
0845 080 1800