How to use Verified by Visa
Verified by Visa is easy to use. It just adds one extra step to the process of paying for something online.
Your Visa card will continue to work just as it does now and you will still be able to use it with retailers who are not yet offering Verified by Visa. Verified by Visa is simply an additional layer of security to give you complete confidence when you’re shopping online.
Shopping online with Verified by Visa
- Choose what you want to buy online
- Go to the check-out page
- Enter your Visa card details as usual
- The website will tell you whether or not it offers Verified by Visa
- You will see the personal message you provided when you signed up to Verified by Visa – this assures you that it really is your card issuer that is asking for your password
- Enter your password and click 'submit’
- Your identity is confirmed
- That’s it!
Verified by Visa online demos
Using Verified by Visa when you are shopping online
Signing up for Verified by Visa directly with your card issuer
Signing up for Verified by Visa when you are shopping online